AutoCAD® - Improving Performance
Customising your AutoCAD to suit your business and your people.
Because every CAD office has its own needs and repetitive tasks there are enormous productivity gains to be made from customising your CAD system. These improvements are only limited by your imagination.
We have been doing this consultancy work for over 10 years and undertaken the following improvements.
- Designing new commands
- Making existing commands work with the way your office functions. We have, for example, redesigned AutoCAD’s save command to update the date and file name fields in title blocks as the drawing is being saved.
- Rationalising existing layers (give benefit)
- Redesigning a layering system for the way you work
- Creating tool bars and buttons files to quickly manipulate layers
- Creating title blocks with attributes for all paper sizes
- Multiple plotting for all saved views
- Networking users to use the same command menu’s and lisp files
- Putting your lisp files into your menu and toolbars for fast access
- Creating template drawings for different types of drawings
- Creating a graphic interface for setting and creating your own layers.
Click here for an efficiency audit >